• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Long Hair

Just because someone has long hair doesn't automatically mean they are a hippy (oohh hey Grateful deads ****ty music! lets get perpetually stoned/peace on earth! Elect Nader/Kucinich!), just so you know.
Just because someone gets stoned, doesn't mean they like sh*tty Greatful Dead Music, and vote for the Green Party either. :p

Bikers have long hair, and they don't like most hippies. :D

Upvote 0
What's wrong with hippies anyway?:confused:
Nothing, people can be who they want to but I think alot of them are naive and don't fully understand issues and just automatically accept anything with "democrat,green,human rights etc" attached without critically examining the ACTUAL performance of the leaders/things they support. Alot of them just support things to make them feel good without actually demanding results.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What's wrong with hippies anyway?:confused:
I like hippies, it's just fun to cap on them like Eric Cartman.

One type of "hippie" that really chaps my ass, are people that want to close down National parks to dirt-bikes and quads.

Usually these same type folk are against hunting and fishing. They don't realise that organisations like 'Ducks Unlimited' and the 'B.A.S.S' are on the forefront in the fight to save the environment. Without member dues and donations much of the reclamation of wetlands, and preservation of habitat for several game species, would go unfunded.

Upvote 0
It's a long process and the part when they are semi-long really ****s. I'll cut my hair when I enter my service in the army. Actually, I would want to cut them now, but I promised to myself that I'll wait 'till army. And my girlfriend won't let me cut them. :p

EDIT: What the hell is up with my sig? It keeps fooling around and I can't edit it. Goddamnit.
Edit 2: Nevermind

Last edited:
Upvote 0
True men have shaved or very short hair.

To quote George Carlin:

"They are so ashamed they lost eleven hairs they try to turn it into some masculine statement. I said "hey, you goofy looking baldheaded f*ck. Looks good on black guys - on you, it's ugly, repulsive and disgusting. You wanna be bald? Do what I did: wait a while." Meanwhile, there's no excuse for running around, looking like a freshly circumsized dick."

Upvote 0
Nothing, people can be who they want to but I think alot of them are naive and don't fully understand issues and just automatically accept anything with "democrat,green,human rights etc" attached without critically examining the ACTUAL performance of the leaders/things they support. Alot of them just support things to make them feel good without actually demanding results.

True, I guess. That's what punks are for. But you have to admit, the world would be a much better place if everybody had a little hippiness in them! ;)

To quote George Carlin:

"They are so ashamed they lost eleven hairs they try to turn it into some masculine statement. I said "hey, you goofy looking baldheaded f*ck. Looks good on black guys - on you, it's ugly, repulsive and disgusting. You wanna be bald? Do what I did: wait a while." Meanwhile, there's no excuse for running around, looking like a freshly circumsized dick."

Ian MacKaye disagrees:

334_minor_threat.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
IMG%5D
zespol.jpg

MANOWAR says Ian MacKaye is a pussy

Lawl...

Manowar ARE pussies...

Who needs hair anyway. It's nothing but dead crap.
Being bald saves time (drying long hair is boring..., no need to endlessly brush it etc.), it saves money (no need for shampoo, conditioners, hairspray or gel), no disgusting hair in your food.
Plus many women can't resist touching a bald scalp (make sure you have a nice pickup line at the ready!)

Being bald is plain sexeh!!

Upvote 0
Once apon a time...

At work...

I notice this BEAUTIFUL LONG BLOND HAIR going down the the back...

Was wearing tight tight jeans...

So I obviously started checking out that "fine a$$"

Then it turns around... .

And...

and..

a . n d... :eek:

IT HAD A MUSTACHE !!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(shivers down my spine)...

Told that to my friend... he told me worse...

He was walking behind beautiful long hair and tight tight jeans checking out an a$$ kinda like me...

But he was walking behind it for 10 minutes he told me.
10 minutes is enought for immagination to think specific things...

10 minutes later... it turned around.... :eek: LOL

So...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Crew Cut man... nothing is Cooler then a manly army crew cut !!!!

Upvote 0