• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What Country Would You Like to See Next?

What Country Would You Like to See Next?

• Finland

Votes: 125 67.2%
  • Hungary

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Romania

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Italy

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 22 11.8%

• Total voters
This poll is just to see the public opinion on what country they would like to see in RO that fought on the Ostfront.

I would personally like to see the Hungarians because they fought very well and are not seen as a major player on the Eastern front. Their tanks and small arms would be a neat addition to the RO game.

I only have the four major players on the front on my poll, but I have listed other. So you could vote for a big contributor such as Romania or for a small contributor like the Independent State of Croatia.

Well in what context do you want the Finns in? When they were fighting with the SS in Lapland or after they turned coat on the Germans, gave them an unrealistic deadline for departure from their country and started attacking them?
Who gave the deadline? Oh yeah, the Soviet Union:p

Anyhoo, I think that these nations will only make an appereance if someone makes a mod. There is still lots of stuff to do for germans vs soviet union.

Upvote 0
From these 3, only Fins fought as they should. My friend's grand dad once told us about his experience with fighting italians. He told how they started an attack at russian trenches. First 50 meters they were running and shouting, then they started to drop weapons (while running) and when they have reached those trenches, they all had their hands up. No one even made 1 single shot.
I can understand them, it was 44 and it wasn't their war.

Upvote 0