• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reboot when i close RO.

Filosofi

Sep 15, 2006
I didn't find a solution to this problem from the sticky thread. Please correct me if threre is one after all.

So my problem is that, my computer reboots almost every time when i quit playing RO and exit the game.
When I'm playing the game runs normally and there appears no crashes and reboots.

My computer's specs are: AMD athlon 3400+, 1024mb, GF6600

I don't have a fix for you, but maybe a few things you can try to narrow down what the problem may be.

1) You can tell windows not to reboot on system failure (system may still hang or may give you an error messege.) To do this, right-click on "my computer" - properties - advanced -startup&recovery - settings - untick "system restart". Tick "write event to system log". Then you can browse the error logs under administrative tools" control panel. This may or may not help you find the cause.

2) start-run "dxdiag" - go through all the tests to make sure everything is ok with your directx.

Also, you can delete everything in prefetch folder without worries, windows rebuilds what it needs.

Upvote 0