• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Tanks!

con20or

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 16, 2006
Ireland
I know the title should be New Tanks? but the exclamation mark ! will draw more people in.

Three Patches have come out now, great work on them but still no new tanks. I dont care what it is, russian/german as long as it kicks ass.

Not a weakling one, one that everyone will be dying to play and you'll crap yourself if you see it coming at you.

Please!!

I personaly think the tank system needs to be fixed before they go deciding what tanks to add. We have tanks that cant drive up a hill and tanks that side sideways on even the slightest hills. Not to mention tanks have hit points... thats just wrong. Local chat dosnt work in tanks so team tanking is damn near impossable to do effectively. After they fix the current tank system to something semi realistic then i would love to see new tanks Untill then let them work on adding in new maps instead of new tanks. worry about adding more tanks once most people are happy with the tank system.

Upvote 0
All we need atm. is:
ZiS-42 half-track (counterpart of Sdkfz. 251)
zis421of2.jpg

Sdkfz. 222 (counterpart of BA-64)
sdkfz222.jpg

Upvote 0
ok heres what I thought

German tanks
Panzer IIF (german counter part to the T-60)
Panzer IIIG (early war model of the Panzer III -50mm L42 & 30mm of armor)
Panzer IVH (late war model of the Panzer IV -75mm L48 50/80mm armor)
Panzer VIB (Tiger II -counter part of the IS-2 well thats what the germans thought anyway)
Jagdpanzer IV (or a hetzer) though I would perfer a "tank" that had 50% more armor on the side...
PSW 221 (german counterpart to the BA-64, there both armed with a MG)
A truck or other lite vehical

------soviet
T-26 light tank
BT-7 light tank
T34/76 M41 (we have the M43 but it would be nice to have a early war model)
SU-100
KV-1B (early war model with heavyer armor-unless you can think of a diffrent tank, thy could use?)
Zis-42 Halftrack
Truck

Upvote 0
The ZIS wasn't armored though was it? That'd ****!

On the Russian side:
"Ok guys, load up! We'll take the penninsula now!"

*Ruskie team piles into truck*

On the German side:
"Ja, commander, da Russians are coming in der truck, ja!"

"Shoot them den!"

*krauts unload rifles and MGs at the engine, and the truck blows up*

On the Russian side, back in spawn:
"Poopie sad. The Zis, it doez nothing!"

Upvote 0