• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RO-Kerch (WIP)

[CoR]Ångel

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 29, 2006
Alpharetta, GA
Hello there, I'm a relatively new mapper, my name is Daniel "Angel". I have just started a new map while scrapping my other maps in production, for their lack of my desired quality. I have now started a new map using what I call the "Fyrom Approach". I call it this because Fyrom helped me find good pictures to base my map off of, Now I can get good quality because I can have a concrete view of what is to be done. Instead of ideas shifting in my head. Anyway, enough boring you and some pictures.

okay here is my main picture reference:
b_08b.jpg

and here is what I have done with that so far:

Shot00884.jpg

Shot00887.jpg

Shot00889.jpg

Shot00885.jpg

Shot00886.jpg

Compliments are welcome but Critiscm is needed!

Kersh such an interesting battle, I have books by Manstein and TOE for forces involved in the Crimea area, I am making a historic operation for CMC (Combat Mission) for this area, so that how I have so much research. If you feel the need to ask any question pop over to the HMT Forums (hmt.acboard.com) and make a post in Research i could fill you up. I have a pic of a short barrel stug in that town, was knocked out. But good thing to know they were there.

Keep up the great work, looking fantastic

Upvote 0