• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Spectator cams/End cams

Ruprecht

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 29, 2006
Ulm
Hello,

i have problems to find the spectator cam actor also i dont know how to set the end cam, i thought it would be a true or false value in a spectator cam?
can someone point me to a tutorial or answer this right away?

i looked a while through many pages and the search here didnt bring up some sadisfiening results, so i guess im the only one with that problem, is it that obivous?

thanks.

the SpectatorCam Actor can be found there:
Keypoint->SpectatorCam

dont forget to set the Tag in the Event propertys group.

the EndCam can be set by using one of the tags from the SpectatorCams, set in the ROLevelInfo actor in the ROLevelInfo propertys group, set the EndCamTag to the SpectatorCam Tag that you want it to be.

Upvote 0
yes, im sorry if i appear as if i ask questions just to post something.

usualy i post the question after i spend a good amount of time into research, but i dont stop searching and figuring after i posted the question, i dont sit back and wait till someone else has done the work. so it can happen that i find the answer shortly after i postet, then i come back and answer my question myself so other people have the information, and the guys that know it allready can add informations or save their time for their own problems.

Upvote 0