• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Little RO news snippet on Firing Squad

Omg so many maps I would like to see ported to Ostfront

Jucha, Danzig, Rostov, Berlin (everyone played Berlin, why noone names it? it was a great map, the classic of the classics)

oh and please, stop with the snowy maps, you dont know how it hurt the eyes playing 5 snowy maps in a row at 3 am (but Red God of War could be cool, because its dark enough =P)

vehicle... I dont know, but I hope we see a tank with flamethrower =P

Upvote 0
Fed, no one mentions Berlin because it was an extremely repetitive and predictable map that everybody has played 318781 times already. :p

I think it'll be Jucha. Or maybe Danzig, if the layout would be drastically changed. But then again it was made by an Epic employee and Tripwire may not have been able to contact him. So then, maybe Rostov. Or a remade Moscow Highway. We'll see.

Upvote 0
For those saying "It's gonna be the king tiger!!" don't get your hopes up. And from what I've heard, the King Tiger wasn't all that anyway. Its armor while theoretically better was often of inferior quality due to poor materials available at that point in the war.

I could see a Pz IVH (since it's been heavily requested and would help fill a gap the same way the G41 fills a gap), and some form of Russian transport. As for the map, I'm guessing Jucha, but that's just me.

I never found Danzig to be quite the blissful experience everyone else did. Yes, it had intense battles, but they were intense the way Quake 3 Deathmatch is intense. At least on the servers where I played that's how it was.

Upvote 0