• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Berezina Night

The server is FK's #6 Berezina 24/7! - FKMod.com, IP - 63.215.74.95:7757. Would anyone like to get together one night a week to play a couple games on the server ? If you would like to play the map like Slyk intended and use Strategy and good tactics please sign up.

just to bump this thread up again - atm 15 people show interest,but we still need more to get a good battle going

Dont let this idea die! :eek:

Upvote 0
just to bump this thread up again - atm 15 people show interest,but we still need more to get a good battle going

Dont let this idea die! :eek:

Night in what timezone? I'm up for the challenge tonight if you can gather a bunch of people. I also bring one or two of my friends with me. :D

And oh, Finland is in the GMT +2:00 zone so I'm available from 21:00 to 01:00 GMT.

Upvote 0
Saturday sounds good, atleast it'll be "Berezina Night" for the Euros.

Server: AHZ Server

Start Time: 1800 GMT

Central European Time - 7:00 PM

Eastern US - 1:00 PM
Pacific US - 10:00 AM

German Squad Leader: Rez
Russian Squad Leader: ?

If nobody has any other suggestions for servers i'll just put down FK #6 and hope it's not full at the time. Whoever volunteers for squad leader should know the map and have voip. If you plan to show up and would like to reserve a role for yourself and what side you'd like to be on just put it down and i'll assign you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd like to play the German Squad Leader at least one round... after that, if someone else wants it, then no prob.

Also, good team balance makes for a more enjoyable time. So I'd like to propose, say after the first round, the 'better' players split up and dont stack one side. The last objective is always a tough fight, but it's so much more fun if every capzone is a challenge. Hell, I'm looking forward to trying the defensive side... it'll be a first for me.

(Mills Lane voice) Let's Git It On!

Upvote 0