• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Beta 2] RO-Berezina

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far my favorite map!

I have seen each team win roughly 50% of the time.
My FPS are ok on:
AMD3000+
1GB RAM
RadeonX1600 256mb

I have managed to stay alive for the full round as a PTRD and still get to the top of the score bord. This is because 90% of infantary engagement is at long range if you defending from within a cap zone and you retreat when the line breaks.
I see no reason to change this.

Bloody good job makeing this!
It is without doubt a top-notch, epic map.

Upvote 0
Next release? Soon, I hope but I have been holding off to see if we can get the BT7 fully implemented. We are waiting on the skin, which I honestly don't know if it is even being worked on... if anyone does skins, let me know.

Arty: Each side is configured a bit differently. German is set to medium, Russian to loose. I don't know that I will change it because of the impact it may have.

Upvote 0
I don't know if this has been reported (if it has please disregard) but I saw this the other night. It's in the first house on the North side of the road in the Village CP.

Shot00099.jpg

Upvote 0
"You are behind lines" magical blood boiling event REALLY should be disabled adjust the timer so there would be at least 5 minutes time to pull back.

Few days ago I saw half of the russian team explode in 2nd line, VERY unrealistic, very frustrating (even thou I was german), very stupid.

Also the last russian inf spawn (barn) is too near of front line and it is not protected from flanking enemies.

Upvote 0
No. Those players are the stupid ones. Re-entering a non-recappable zone.

There is 15 seconds of warning to pull back. You do not just magically explode. If you start inside a protection zone, you are not killed. If you leave it and re-enter, you will be killed. A five minute timer would be even worse, allowing the other team that time to spawn camp etc. Players need to learn where the boundries are and respect them. It is simple. As for the final spawn, I don't understand the issue. Please provide better information/screenshots???

Upvote 0
No. Those players are the stupid ones. Re-entering a non-recappable zone.

There is 15 seconds of warning to pull back. You do not just magically explode. If you start inside a protection zone, you are not killed. If you leave it and re-enter, you will be killed. A five minute timer would be even worse, allowing the other team that time to spawn camp etc. Players need to learn where the boundries are and respect them. It is simple. As for the final spawn, I don't understand the issue. Please provide better information/screenshots???

I missed something here where was this warning discussed? Could someone explain it? Sounds like if first line is capped and you are russian in a killvolume you explode 15 secs after first line is capped.

Edit: I am not knocking this feature just to be clear and slyk is free to do whatever he wants obviously. Just want to know more about the feature. Didnt want anyone to missread that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dayummmmmmm I've been playing this as much as possible over the last couple of days and it is truly one of the best maps I've played in any game.

I played in an epic battle the other night as a ruskie, the best part came at the 18 minute mark when our reinforcement level was dropping at an unsustainable rate and a couple of us agreed that the team should make a full retreat and to my amazement the entire team was back on the other side of the river within 2-3 minutes. It's such an awesome experience playing with a good team against good opponents. Major Kudos to slyk for taking the time to treat the community with this gem.

I know most clans have a hard time getting 16 v. 16 matches going but I hope some good clan matches get going on this map because it's so shweet.

I remember that retreat, I was right there with you Jenkins. That was truly amazing!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.