• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Recommend good Co-op games

Werner

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
After trying to get System Shock 2 to work again yesterday (it can't handle my new graphics card, I found a fix but I still have to work around with it) I thought I should ask you, fellow forum members, to recommend other good cooperative games.

Games I've already tried:

System Shock 2
Soldiers: Heroes of WW2

Game I'm trying to get:

Hidden & Dangerous 2: Sabre Squadron

Game I've heard recommended:

SWAT 4

So, do you come up with any other ideas and is SWAT 4 worth the trouble?

Yeah the Rainbox series is awesome with a couple friends, and so is Ghost Recon, terrorist hunts never get old.

But if you want some serious co-op in a realistic environment wait for armed assualt, unlimited amount of players for online, and there is a MP gametype called CTI=capture the island. This involves capturing cities, villages, and strategic land and hills. With 50 people per side, and all the vehicles the game has, there are seriously unlimited ways to attack an enemy who has just as many ways to counter you. Not to mention you will actually have REAL close air support (if your pilot is any good lol) It will be one big coop mission where you must rely on the other person for your success and vise versa. If your blackhawk doesn't arrive because he is busy doing stunts, then you might get surrounded and pummeled. If you get pummeled then you lose ground, which could lead to the pilot not being able to get another helicopter later!

O did I mention the island is HUGE. If you want to get from one end of the island to the other, I'd suggest you take a jet cuzz you might be driving for a while.

Upvote 0