• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In your opinion, Which Weapon is the best?

the butt end of any old gun is the str8 whip. especially a pistol. 2nd fav is the bayonet.
;)DEVS...
in this game i wanna be able to crack someone with the butt to stun them and then shishkabob them with the bayo. in real life this was possible to both bayo and butt. why do we have one or the other? i want my cake and eat it too.:D

Upvote 0
STG-44. You can snipe from a modestly moderate distance with it, provide a steady stream of covering fire due to the nice, long magazine, clear a room with a hail of bulletfire, and pretty much do anything else with it, short of bayoneting a ruskie in the face.

I can't think of a single situation in which the STG has let me down.

Upvote 0
SVT40

I'd say StG44, but the medium-long range innacuracy of it really ****s me sometimes. Like when you're prone shooting at a prone Russian on Konigsplatz and your first shot goes high, then you second low, then your third wide, then finally you hit him. The SVT one the other hand I find generally hits where i am pointing it, even at fairly long range, oh and it also has a bayonet :D

Upvote 0
If one was to be given a weapon and had to play a random senario then i think the STG would win more often than any weapon due to its sutability in almost every role bar sniper or anti tank

that said ill 9 times out of 10 take a bolt gun

the best semi auto is the svt, seems much more accurate and has better sights

Upvote 0