• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
In-game, read "Warning you have entered a minefield, return immidiately." as, "You've entered opposing teams spawn, get out quick or feel the wrath of spawn protection" :)

Just stay away from their spawn and you're fine. There's no "real" minefields in game.

Upvote 0
Its a downer on maps like Orel when you have driven for ages to get somewhere & you are fighting near the west fields area only to reverse out of bounds as you try to manourver from the enemy fire & bang before you can do anything else.

Has happened to me a few times & it is never fun.

Out of bounds areas need more definition even if it is just a discolouration of the ground & the odd mine field sign post in the ground.

Some maps are better than others in this respect.

Upvote 0
Boom

Boom

I would have to agree with the previous statement. Many of the maps boundries are very poorly designated. You, see a clump of trees or bldgs off in the distance and head toward them, press "o" and see that those features are on the map only to find too late that they are actually outside the playing area. On Black day for instance there is nothing to denote when you are leaving the playing area, and pretty much with all the maps you end up probing around trying to figure out where the "edges" are. It would be nice if the design team could at least put up "Auchtung!! Minen!" signs at the edge of maps so that were not stumbling off the map.

Upvote 0