• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Paradox Interactive Thread

Everyone should definatly try http://www.stonyroad.de/

It's a mod for HoI2 and DD that adds lots of interesting features and generally improves the game. In HSR you can get the Afrika Korps as an actualy event, with Rommel and everything! It adds a whole bunch of new events like the ability to recruit SS brigades and Divisons(from events), the Rapistuta(sp?) is now an event, the Bismark, Tirpitz and Graf Zeppelin are now events, it basically sticks to the historical facts and adds loads of new events. Definatly worth a dl.

Upvote 0
panamacanalby7.png

me fighting vs USA as Argentina (i have allready taken ALL of south america, apart from some procinces belonging to britain, france, and someone else)

I'm trying to take the Panama Canal, and then from there I'm planning to take the other minor south american countries, to steal their industries, then I'm going to try some peace talks with the USA... they got a fricking huge navy though, but they will NEVER manage to win over me, they simply cannot land enough forces to win!! they simply cannot!

and heres some weird bug I encountered, wtf I thought 100xp was the max? :p

wtflt9.png

Upvote 0
has anyone played the new Victoria? I hear you can convert saved games from it right into Doomsday :D
Bullcrap, are you serious? I didn't like Victoria too much, it was ok.

I need to post some screenies from my HSR mod game. I haven't played it for a bit, I need to continue it.

Btw, I like playing as Italians and doing something ahistoric. In 1936 as Italy, I decided to DOW Austria, thinking, pfft easy victory, IC boost and more land. Sure, the Germans weren't too happy about this. About 2 weeks later they DOW me. Luckily, after 2 weeks of warfare, I was at the gates of Vienna and had all the mountain provinces captured, which offered me great defensive terrain.

However, the Germans pushed me back away from Vienna, but I had such huge numbers in the adjoining mountain provinces, I was able to encircle the Germans and capture some 12 divisions. In the summer of 37, I mounted an offensive, and pushed into Souther Germany, capturing Munich, Nurenberg, and reaching the french border in the Rhineland.

It took me another year to finally defeat the Germans and capture Berlin. It was a great fight though. I managed to even establish an alliance with Czechoslovakia and Poland. That was nice, there after we took on the allies, weirdest game ever! But fun.

Upvote 0