• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Shellshock

Like it isn't enough your vision shakes in an undamaged room 3 floors up when a grenade explodes on a street below you?

Yep. And if I'm correct it doesn't even decrease with the distance. I ranned like 30-50 meters away from sathcel, it exploded. Then I went into this small hole(satchel like 2 meters from me), and the effects were the same. This shellshock thing is just overdone(can't find the word, help me)

Upvote 0
I for one was very confused when I read the title. Are you suggesting that, following a battle, the soldier should return to his home, maybe his family, and suffer from intense psychological trauma? I mean, that would certainly be realistic, but it may be somewhat outside of the scope of this game...

Upvote 0
Nope, and exactly THAT is the problem.

Who doesn't udnerstand then?

This debate is a lot like the "I'm lagging really bad" one.

A lot of times when I see a player say "Wow I'm lagging really bad" I check their ping and I say, "It doesn't look like it. Are you getting a choppy framerate or are you experiencing latency lag?" People confuse those two all the time and it's still easy to see what someone means.

Upvote 0
I hate getting shelled! I run or drive far away as possible. The noise is terrific! When I hear the boom, boom, boom,boom in the distance I hope its friendly arty. Nope not this time BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Right in my lap! I hate it. It drives me mad! I cant take it! ( runs away from the cpu)

Upvote 0
I for one was very confused when I read the title. Are you suggesting that, following a battle, the soldier should return to his home, maybe his family, and suffer from intense psychological trauma? I mean, that would certainly be realistic, but it may be somewhat outside of the scope of this game...

Intersting idea, maybe make a new sims expansion... or someway to import your RO character into the sims.

Upvote 0