• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

''Huurraaa''

lol

seriously, not a bad idea.....couldn't be a continous scream though....be good to hear the guy take in a breath.....or even his voice trailling off

remember the scene from monty python and the holy grail.....when john cleese assults 2 guards outside a castle.....takes him about 5 minutes to get to the door.....:D ......imaginethat,but him yelling.......that would be awsome (until lead flies, ouch!)

Upvote 0
It came to me today, I was bayonet charging a base in a custom map today with like dozens of others and it just felt somewhat empty. I really want perhaps a key you could hold down to yell or something . . .

I read this after posting about EAX 5.0.

Think. EAX Voice..... environment effects on the player's voice, coming from the right direction on your speakers, possibly with a specified range. The screams would fade in and get louder as they charged your position....... that would be so awesome.

Upvote 0