• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forgot to make the payments ??

Mylo42

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
Saskatchewan Canada
Did the Soviet and German armies miss a payment or two on their vehicles ? I don't know how many times my tank has been repossessed on me in the middle of battle.....the sneaky repo man knows to come get it when I'm on foot scouting the terrain. Tricky SOB.

Can this feature be modded, so that the time an unoccupied tank remains on map is extended a little ? Real pain having to either run back to spawn to grab another, or proceed with the mission on foot.....for no other reason than you got out of the thing to look around. I understand why this happens, but would prefer if it didn't happen quite so quickly.

You coward deserter!
The tank crew is supposed to remain inside the vehicle at all times during combat.
You shall die in your tank. Not go sneak-peak around for infantry.
Abandoning the tank is viewed as a coward act, and therefore will be punished.
It is the invisible comissars who steal it from you in order to leave you helpless on the battlefield when they see you leaving it.
If I ever see a teammate leaving an intact tank on the field I will personally put a bullet in the back of his head.

lol j/k

:D

Upvote 0