• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Future Update Questions

Hello, Isaak Johnson here with a few questions reguarding the next update.

I hope that the guys down at TripWire will be kind enough to answer some of these. Also, if you want to keep somthing a suprize you can just ignore the related question.

(Yes I did do a search, most of what I read seemed like more guesswork to me than official news, so I'm just wondering what TW's answers are.)

When is the next update to be expected?

What bugs will be fixed?

What features will be added?

What features will be removed?

What new content will be introduced?

Also, I am wondering about TW's plans for any AI changes. (Not necessarally in the next update, or even in the update after that, just what they plan on doing eventually.)

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
1. "When it's done."
2. "Various."
3. "It's a secret."
4. "It's a secret."
5. "It's a secret."

Whew, hope that answers everything!

LOL! Thats all I wanted to know, lol.

(Now if I can only get The Shadow to spill the beans. . . )

But my last question wasn't answered. What AI changes are you guys planning or thinking about makeing after all the other, more important things, are delt with?

Upvote 0
When is the next update to be expected?

We are not ready to give a firm date at this time, sorry

What bugs will be fixed?

Various, we don't comment untill we are sure the bugs are squashed

What features will be added?

Various, we also don't comment untill we are sure the features work

What features will be removed?

Remove? Nevah!

What new content will be introduced?

Once again, no comment untill we are sure what will be in

Also, I am wondering about TW's plans for any AI changes. (Not necessarally in the next update, or even in the update after that, just what they plan on doing eventually.)

None to my knowledge at this time (but I could be wrong here). That doesn't mean we won't take a look at them in the future.

As we get closer to the magical patch date, more information will show up. I'll see what I can do to kick start some out the door.

Upvote 0