• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
For those of you who are not watching Deadwood, stop reading and start watching. It is the best series ever. EVER.

Basically, its a series about settlers in a golddigger camp in early america, No laws, lots of killing, and overwhelming use of the word "Cock****er" in every episode, plus it has the best character ever, mr Al Swearengen, bar owner.

To all fellow followers: Wasnt last weeks episode like the best ever? this series just keep getting better and better. Season 3 is the best so far IMO.

I was in the dark for the first two seasons, so I have aquired them and watched from the beginning to catch up, and now I'm an addict.

I did the same, bought both seasons on DVD, and then subscribed to HBO for the 3rd season.This is as good as Lonesome Dove IMO.

BTW some HBO butt-plug executives decided to cancel Deadwood. There will be no season 4, if anything they may make 2 two-hour movies in place of season 4.

If you like the series E-mail HBO with your complaint, I may cancel my HBO subscription because Deadwood and Rome are the only shows I watch.
Rome will have only one more season, and that is a short 10-episode run. Seriously, how do they make 12 shows about the later days of Caesar, and only 10 episodes From Octavian to Augustus? WTF?!? :mad:

and P.S. s u c k is a curse, but cock aint... MF'in lawls :D
"Cock****er" in every episode

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Deadwood is so freaking great! The dialogue is the best part, so dense (the good kind) and convoluted, I have to rewind sometimes to decipher it. I think it has the best insults ever!

BTW, "cock****er" has to be one of the funniest bits of stupid auto-censoring ever.

I like to **** water through a straw. My vacuum cleaner ****s dirt. And when I say "cock", I don't mean "rooster". Hilarious. When I see all those censor-stars, it automatically forces my mind to scroll through all the possible vulgar words that could fill the space. So instead of being confronted with a single "bad" word, I get to think about ALL of them.

Sorry for the rant. Deadwood!

Upvote 0
No we are now 8 episodes into the series...........Im not American :)
Roger, I always forget there are places outside Kalifornya. My Bad. :D
The season only gets better, don't miss an episode, they only get more gnarly as the show progresses. This is definitely the best season yet. shame some F-Witt decided to cancel it. :mad:

Upvote 0