• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Have An Option To Disable The Voip.

yeah, you heard me, its really annoying me :S half the servers i join are full of loud mouth squeaky nerdy, IRRITATING kids, and i DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THEM, when playing my game.:mad:

And dont say 'omgz lol why dont joo Just iGnor them in the communicationzz.' No thanks, i dont want to memorize 5 names and have to do that crap.

I don't know about you, but my game refuses to set the voice chat volume to 0. 1 is as low as it goes and it is still ridiciulously loud at that level. It's really enjoyable to hear 14 year olds chat about their day at school or what they think about the Russian Shermans.

Ahahaha, Russian Shermans. Here in Canada we have two weeks left before school starts, so I'm not hearing Canadian kids whining yet.

Upvote 0
Also you can ignore those kids if you want. Go to Esc>Communications>Ignore Voice :)

Edit: Ops, I read a bit too fast :) Still, I suggest the ignore. When you ignore them, they are ignored forever until you unigore from that menu btw.

You know, sometimes the ignore does not work even if you do it.

Last time it happened, some super-nerdy german who was unable to communicate in english was talking to VOIP all of the time at FKMOD server that runs orel's and black july.

If you set volume to 0 from config, does it remove the "voip" talk icon at screen? no? This is why I would want to disable it totally.

I prefer TS2 and people that dont have soprano voice.

Upvote 0
i'll say it again.

EVEN, the MUTE funCTION doesn't WORK.

man, if those mygot guys hear about this, they would absolutley ruin this game :mad:

For individual players, it does. You can mute VOIP, text, voice commands, etc.

But as you said in your initial post, you are too lazy to remember who is annoying you to fix it. But yet you want the dev team to code in an extra button for people like you? Deal with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For individual players, it does. You can mute VOIP, text, voice commands, etc.

But as you said in your initial post, you are too lazy to remember who is annoying you to fix it. But yet you want the dev team to code in an extra button for people like you? Deal with it.

are u blind?.. can you read?.. EVEN, THE IGNORE FUNCTION, IN THE VOICE COMMANDS, IF I IGNORE SOMEBODY, IT DOESN'T IGNORE THEM, I CARRY ON HEARING THEIR ANNOYING/FORIEGN/SQUEAKY/LOUD, VOICES....

code an extra button?.. lmfao!!. are you seriously an absolute imbicile? aswell as blind?. it wouldnt take them long to have an option to disable the whole thing, at all.

Why are you still griping, Busta? I already told you how to turn it off.

That doesn't work for me.. i still hear em

Upvote 0