• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sniper Duels.

This can maybe be done with mutators (not sure but whatever) but I was thinking it'd be cool if there was some sort of sniper duel tournament held with the maps provided. Only people with patience would be needed.

My idea would basically be use the maps already there (sure make some custom ones why not)

The set reinforcements to 0, and only 4 players at a time play, one commander and one sniper for each side.

Commander with smoke and binocs aiding the sniper would make for some interesting, if not long sniper duels.

Just an idea.

Jan 07 eh? i'll be in for that (i'll prolly just throw out a really p*ss poor map when i'm drunk but meh :p)

What are the restrictions on size of map, classes available, number of players, etc?

I demand that you lay down some guidelines for this!

ok the senario is going to be a stalingrad type city. the limits of the terrain is up to you ( not to big, not to small ). make all buildings partly entrable with passage ways you can use(i suggest you make buildings where yo can use anti portals to make it a playable map). the only classes are snipers. all objectives are inside buidings which are cluttered so no one can camp the cap points. the number of players would be 16 or 12. depending on the size or you map, you choose. remember the map should be out by the end or jan 07.

Upvote 0