• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ageless Battle: ClownCar vs Tank - Topgear

Cool Video, but that british dudes smugness is off the charts.

Thats just his 'style' mate, if you watch him on Top Gear ( UK motoring show) regularly you'll see he takes the mickey out of himself as much as anyone else, though his favourite target is 'Hamster' or Richard Hammond, another presenter on the same programme.

Upvote 0
They showed a few episodes of an "Americanized" version of Top Gear on the Discovery channel last year. But for some reason they pulled it almost immediately.

Too bad, because I fell in love with that show almost immediately. It's not all that surprising to me that a show that doesn't focus (or even mention) the American automotive industry would get the kibosh over here in the States.

Now that I just upgraded to "super cable," perhaps I can find this show on BBC america or something. Otherwise I'm going to have to DL it off the net, which is just a big hassle.

Upvote 0
TopGear is a bloody awesome show, I watched it every week in Australia and I don't usually give a flying rat's arse about cars, just love the way the show is presented.

Now that I just upgraded to "super cable," perhaps I can find this show on BBC america or something. Otherwise I'm going to have to DL it off the net, which is just a big hassle.

BBC america, bleh, do Americans have to bloody ruin everything? Try to find BBC world before anything with America in the title. BBC world is what I watched all the time in Oz.

Upvote 0
Nice clip, as usual I missed that episode.

is the guy in your sig holding a severed penis?

There are a few ways to bring an entire thread to a halt and I think that's one of them :p

Barneby_Jenkins said:
Cool Video, but that british dudes smugness is off the charts.
I did't even have to watch the video to guess you're talking about Jeremy Clarkson :D .

Upvote 0