• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
People say stuff about RO 2 regularly. Nothing is confirmed yet but many people in the community speculate about Tripwire Interactive having a license to allow them to make a program on a more advanced Unreal Engine.
Me and many others believe TWI will probably use it for something like a RO 2 (Although this is speculation, like I said it's not confirmed)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Curious, I was reading another post and someone said something about Red Orchestra 2? Is this accurate and does anyone have a link?
thanks

yes of course, dont listen to others. Theyre working at the moment, porting Ro, on source and adding CS-round based system, with X-hairs and a AWP-Gun for evryone free to use.

Dont worry, they know what they do. Seriously.

of course, name will be changed to Counter Orchestra or so, and valve seen in the credits. But dont expect to major changes.

Upvote 0
Don't make an RO2, just make RO1 perfect. There are a lot of things that need to be done in RO1.

Yeah, I'm sure that'll pay the bills.

We need to be a bit more practical. TW isn't a mod team anymore. This is their livelyhood. That means they need to sell product.

Unless you guys would rather pay for Booster Packs instead of a new game.

Upvote 0
God i was so sick of playing tetris without realistic pentration. Will they add realistic dynamic sounds instead of that damn communist propoganda tune they have now?

They will replace it with the Soviet national anthem, but with full EAX support and 5.1 surround sound. HUZZAAH!

The bricks will be so detailed you'll be able to see the hand prints of the hero workers that put them together in the brick factories of Stalingrad.

Upvote 0