• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

bayzineting homey

I can sorta agree with u, but since the last patch, u dont like boune off people. That certainly increases your melee ability on prone people, which i love that. But I guess it just takes practice, cuz i have certainly goten way better, and not I found myself always charging people who also have rifles.

Upvote 0
We have hips & stabs sessions (oohhh errr) on our server regularly. Its a blast until we get the un-educated, deaf and blind ppl joining with smg's.

Melee is great along as the person you’re trying to bash/stab has a similar ping, otherwise you'll be dead before you see him lunge.

How’s that melee mutator coming anywho?

Upvote 0
We have hips & stabs sessions (oohhh errr) on our server regularly. Its a blast until we get the un-educated, deaf and blind ppl joining with smg's.
I used to get in on some hip & bayo games back in the mod days. They're a lot of fun. I learned to drop my nades in spawn before heading into combat. I once had my rifle shot away just as I was firing a hip shot. My mouse click primed a nade and I died before it went off. The nade took out three or four people. Luckily, the guy that killed me saw what happened and told the other folks not to get down on me. Yep, Hip & Bayo games are fun. I'd like to see them make a comeback.

Upvote 0
I tested this several times but I still keep bouncing on prone players. Very very very odd ....

I sometimes bounce off players, but this is much rarer since the patch.

More concerning is that after this latest 'fix' it seems impossible to stab somebody when you are on top of them (ie riding on their head). Either that or I am just totally missing how the hitbox for prone/crouched people is set up. At least when I was bouncing around like a moron I was a difficult target to hit. How the system is set up now I am stationary, crouching on or near a prone enemy and stabbing him futilely and registering no hits whatsoever until I get shot full of holes by his buddies.

I had alot less difficult of a time killing prone/crouched enemies before the latest fix to melee combat. Its hard to know where to aim the stab, as when they are prone I will usually get no sound when the stab button is released. No goring flesh sound, no *chinking* on rock sound, nothing.

Bleh just read Moz's post above, I'm trying to say the same exact thing~

Upvote 0