• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

I think ArmA is supposed to support at least 64 players(slow server) and 100 in high-end servers. Possibly 150 in an uberserver from next year? :p
Ok. That would be something that:D . Obviously I am not going to graduate ever.:( Thanks to ROOST and ArmA (if they havent totally screwed up, and I dont believe in that) and lack of self discipline. Maybe just have to change my major from history to psychology and research all the damage computer games can do to you.:) ROOST should be mentioned to be highly addictive. Game should have somekind of warnings. Maybe like cigarett boxes. "ROOST can cause serious problems in your real life" "Contact your doctor to get help ending your playing":p

Upvote 0
pic-412.jpg

O.O

More here. ;)

Upvote 0
Supposedly there is no limit as to how many people (ai included) you can put in a mission.

Anyone else looking forward to crashing their computer? :p

I'm going to put up about 1,000 civies and give me a mg and see how many I can kill with one mag! Or I'll put a bunch in a city and bomb the city and see how many get crushed from falling debris!

Upvote 0
Lumberg voice (Office Space):

"Yeeeeaaaah... Can I have ArmA now plz?.... Greeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttt"

Me wants the preciouses.

lol:)

I didn't like OFP for many reasons. poor implementation of tanks. armour was poorly modelled (hit points based :eek: ) and physics (shell lands where exactly where you hit so no need for fire control system... at least firing smalls arms was more difficult because it takes account elevation) and gun stabilization was same for every tank even thouogh T-54/55 was mechanical and T-80 I think was electric (at least on one axis) and absence of any kind of artillery (this is inimaginable in modern conventional warfare...), AI crew was very poor so you often find yourself driving, loading, aiming, firing, giving orders to nearby units, etc., missions were very cheesy, especiialy in Resistance.. game was poorly researched.. according to OFP Carl Gustav is not a RCL but a saclos atgm lol. inability to join during middle of game (this often made MP games irritating because 10 minutes in the game everyone quit) because of this there was more waiting than playing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0