• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Poll do you think mgs need or not

Poll do you think mgs need or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i think the russian mgs are fine they are allready deadly accurate, but the german mgs could have slightly less recoil at least initialy to enable better burst fire accuracy i've heard they were accurate using short bursts but then again what do i know i never fired an mg in my life.

Upvote 0
Well i think the russian mgs are fine they are allready deadly accurate, but the german mgs could have slightly less recoil at least initialy to enable better burst fire accuracy i've heard they were accurate using short bursts but then again what do i know i never fired an mg in my life.
Yeah I have a problem with that the russian mg just destroys the german ones but historicly the german mg 42 was the most deadly mg of the war maybe even all time.

Upvote 0
You should change the poll title to do you think german mgs need fixing.
o yeah thanks for the tip

Russian MG is well done. The German MGs need better accuracy and less recoil. That's it. So simple.
I picked they need to be redone because I would like alot better accuracy less recoil alot more suppresion and the ability to duck and put your head up over the IS and none of this stupied cone fire junk please.

Hey guys I just did some testing in single player with the dispertion and yeah it is realy realy bad lol I will post some pics once I figure out how to. The test was on konigsplatz I shot at a wall about 50 yards probably less distance and I shot at a certain spot on the wall and the bullets dont go where the iron site is it is just a spray of bullets this is why when you try to hit a pesky rifleman that pokes his head out you cant because the bullets are off alot it he can easly pick you off because there is next to no suppresion effects.

Upvote 0
Not completely redone, they just need some loving as rattus said :)

They need tweaks about recoil, accuracy and how the bullets spread. So their effectiveness should be comparable to RL. And I'm talking about German MG's.
Yeah I would like all of those things and alot more suppresion effect so they can accualy fullfil their role correct and I think it would be cool to be able to duck your head up and down for some cover or to get a better view.

Upvote 0
I picked they need to be redone because I would like alot better accuracy less recoil alot more suppresion and the ability to duck and put your head up over the IS and none of this stupied cone fire junk please.

There is no cone fire. Heck, even I would like to be increased suppresion effects, why not? But for ALL machine guns....

Upvote 0
There is no cone fire. Heck, even I would like to be increased suppresion effects, why not? But for ALL machine guns....
How can you be so ignorant to not see the cone effect if there was no cone effect wouldnt a pistol be as accurate as a rifle yes it would just do this go to a map on single player aim at a wal whatever distance away and shoot at a point on the wall then right when the dust kicks up pause the game and screen it like I did. Prepare to see alot of spread that should not be there.

Upvote 0
Hey guys I just did some testing in single player with the dispertion and yeah it is realy realy bad lol I will post some pics once I figure out how to. The test was on konigsplatz I shot at a wall about 50 yards probably less distance and I shot at a certain spot on the wall and the bullets dont go where the iron site is it is just a spray of bullets this is why when you try to hit a pesky rifleman that pokes his head out you cant because the bullets are off alot it he can easly pick you off because there is next to no suppresion effects.

If you fired more than 4 - 5 rounds at a time in your test, I believe it. Of course, that's how the MG42 was supposed to be used...small controlled bursts. There is no cone fire.

Upvote 0