• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

loading screen sux

Yeah, having the loadscreen showing the actual map would be much better in my opinion, especially for new players. I also believe that having a short briefing and a few tips about the objectives would help too.

Something that probably takes time to implement, but what I think would be useful is to have the chat enabled during loading, to allow for some pre-game chat and tactics.

Upvote 0
As a new player, I would definitely find it helpful to have the picture reflect what map you are going into. It definitely confused me the first few times. Now I'm starting to remember the map names a bit more, but any reminders are always good :). Historical quotes or tips would be nice also.

The rest of the suggestions -- stats/chat/etc -- would take away from the immersion IMO. Stats are blissfully less important in RO. And chat is so much easier to ignore ingame, if you choose to... not sure I want it on my load screens, thanks.

Mal

Upvote 0