• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hangs on "Querying master server"

Can't connect either, I was thinking it had something to do with the SDK as I opened it up last night for the first time with Vs 1016.
I built the tutorial map and played it.
Just now it its gone on the blink/wont work, I've checked the files etc..

Tried to play RO (to make sure all was working)...Cannot connect please try later, I had a "Steam is to busy to handle your request" once !

Is the master server DOWN ?

Upvote 0
if the master server is evil just add alot of servers to your favorites list:

go to:

c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra\system

open up RedOrchestra.ini

press Control + F to start a search

type in favorites and press enter

then scroll down till you're at the last of the favorites then past this list behind it:

http://members.ams.chello.nl/e.dongenammeraal/serverslistbycore.txt

i'll make a new list for you all with all new servers soon :)

Upvote 0
Zetsumei said:
open up RedOrchestra.ini

press Control + F to start a search

type in favorites and press enter

then scroll down till you're at the last of the favorites then past this list behind it:

Thanks for the suggestion, but there's no "favorites" in the RedOrchestra.ini file.

I tried creating a section ("[favorites]"), but it didn't work...

Mr Mephisto

Upvote 0
Mr_Mephisto said:
Thanks for the suggestion, but there's no "favorites" in the RedOrchestra.ini file.

I tried creating a section ("[favorites]"), but it didn't work...

Mr Mephisto

Ramm fixed 1 master server already so this is probably too late already but you could manually add 1 server to your favourites ingame just pick a ip from the list then close the game and then you'd find the favourites.

IF you already have 1 favorite you could just add it below the list if you had none you'd have to place it in the correct location which is harder to explain so i didn't bother :p

Upvote 0