• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free week should be extended

As a frazzled admin, five days is quite enough thankyou. Yesterday was the hardest because it seemed like many freebies who wont buy the game decided to go on TK rampages before their trial ran out. We did however get many visitors that picked it up fairly quickly and were fun to frag with. The best thing for RO now is a big advertising campaign for the holidays.

Upvote 0
This is why I'm glad the free trial is finally over.

7088750d.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm new to Red Orchestra because of this free week, so I'm very grateful Tripwire. It's a truely brilliant and immersive game. Bought a copy yesterday.

Though I must admit, that the free week shouldn't be extended right now. I've played on too many servers, where they didn't play seriously and ended up tk'ing instead. I'm really looking forward to play this game with other dedicated people.

Upvote 0
Zips said:
Why didn't the admins set up any blocks against this? A number of other servers did, why not that one?

That is what I was wondering too. I came in on the very tail end of the round and people were trying to get kick votes going left and right but not many seemed to know how the vote worked. There were no admin. present and no Tk limit at all and it happened on on of the more popular servers out there.

Upvote 0
I say extend the week cuz none of the noobs have figured out my favorite sniping spots yet!

"Oh look! There they go lying down on that hill right in my crosshairs _again_. Yegads, maybe I should give them a break. What do you think finger? What? You want to KILL THEM?? That wouldn't be right. Wait now! FINGER!! NOO!!"

Upvote 0
geppers..it is as if YOU all forgot you were just as dumb as 80% of these "noobs" the first few days YOU played RO;) (minus anyone called douchebag with -130 score of course)

The way we treat newbies will either make or break the future of this game..Any game needs an influx of new people to make up for those leaving over time..

now if we could get COD2 quality infantry graphics to go with RO tanks and gameplay:eek: ...but that is another topic

gun--

Upvote 0
gun4hire said:
geppers..it is as if YOU all forgot you were just as dumb as 80% of these "noobs" the first few days YOU played RO;) (minus anyone called douchebag with -130 score of course)

The way we treat newbies will either make or break the future of this game..Any game needs an influx of new people to make up for those leaving over time..

now if we could get COD2 quality infantry graphics to go with RO tanks and gameplay:eek: ...but that is another topic

gun--

They had more than enough time to play it.

If they like it, they will buy it. No need to give them mroe free time to make up their minds.

Upvote 0