• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why I won't buy this game

D3terioNation said:
People like patches are a typical example of the total idiots that we meet everyday. If you dont want to team up with other people, then online gaming isnt for you. Goodbye!
Exactly. If you want to lock people out of your tank, then you have no business doing any tanking in RO:O. But maybe with that type of attitude, you have no business playing RO:O at all.

There's a reason in RO:O that a driver's seat won't give you control over the turret. That's because tanks are meant to be occupied with a crew and not with one person being a hot potato and jumping from seat to seat.

Upvote 0
why bother even posting??? i mean tank map is not the only fun part mixture of tank and infantry was always better IMO, if you dun want to cooperate than dun play that class. There is always bf2 in your option.

I mean i solo because i can't hear people and un want to turn up the sound. otherwise i'll be yelling orders like there is no tommorow

Upvote 0