• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New menu screen+music

New menu screen+music

• Total voters

Quietus

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
California
I don't know I just have this nagging wish for a new menu screen+music. Something classic like the one from the mod days. I know the character modelers are proud of their work but showing a gigantic closeup of the character model (where you can see the polygons & seams) just isn't "doin it" for me. Plus the lack of music hampers atmosphere. I remember back in the mod just chilling at the menu screen for a while absorbing the suspense and atmosphere and imagining what's going to happen before even playing. These 2 things would greatly help the atmosphere & vibe.

Murphy said:
Something slightly offtopic but I think it fits in here too:
How about some real Wallpapers with Ostfront? The ones on the extra dvd are just nice screenshots with black borders and the RO logo. How about some real wallpapers and/or screensavers ?

I think wallpaper is more of a community job. You can also find an excellent RO screensaver in the downloads section by the way :)

Upvote 0