• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ticks Me Off...

Jet Black

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2006
I'm glad that people who were interested in RO are getting a chance to test it out for free... and I'm glad that they are finding out whether it is the right game for them. Some will obviosly like the game, while others will obviously dislike it. That's the point of the trial! What really ticks me off, though, are people who spend maybe 5 minutes actually playing the game, but go to the Steam forums and spend what must be hours posting how much the game ****s.

You don't like the game - we get it! You don't HAVE to come to the forums and tell everyone how much you hate it. You can uninstall it and not buy it - but oh no, that wouldn't be good enough. Better to bash something over and over because it's not the game for you. !!!!!!!!

Okay, had to vent... Much nicer hanging out in these forums than those ;)

i dare go to the steam forums today. Last time i checked it was something along the lines of "I played for 5 mins and this game suxors css is way better"
*shivers* im glad the kids from the steam forums arent gonna buy it. And it annoys me SO much how these people are judging the game from not even a days play.

Upvote 0
bluetooth said:
It seems like that everywhere at the moment. There's a huge Red Orchestra thread on Facepunch Studios, as soon as the trial was released it turned into one hell of a flame fest about how DOD:S is better. Bah, to hell with them.
i cant even see how people can compare dod:s to ro, there just so different:eek:
(excluding the time they are set ofcourse)

Upvote 0
Mogget said:
"He then corrected, well, attempted to correct himself, by saying DOD:S is more intense. So, so wrong.
Obviously, he's never been in a Tiger being shot at by six Russian T34s while you're scrambling to protect your flanks and destroy as many enemies as you can! :D

The only thing I get out of DoD:S is bull**** deaths and gamey tactics up the yin yang.

Upvote 0
smegger said:
i dare go to the steam forums today. Last time i checked it was something along the lines of "I played for 5 mins and this game suxors css is way better"
*shivers* im glad the kids from the steam forums arent gonna buy it. And it annoys me SO much how these people are judging the game from not even a days play.
We're trying our best to keep things under control there.

Upvote 0
Mobius One said:
Obviously, he's never been in a Tiger being shot at by six Russian T34s while you're scrambling to protect your flanks and destroy as many enemies as you can! :D
He's also clearly never been in one of the 6 T34s hammering on that Tiger for a solid minute or two trying desperately to get the kill before we all get wiped out. I was in a situation like that on Black July the other day, and I swear it's one of the most tense spots I've ever been in in any game I've playing in my entire life. Fortunately, I wasn't one of the guys that got taken out.:p

Upvote 0
smegger said:

Good good.... I dont want to play games with 8 yr olds who are so damn obsessed with CS... this is good.... now for the people who are liking it... VERY GOOD! if you like it now... just wait untill you adapt to it more.... oh you will be hooked i swear it! Its like better than crack..... GETTIN HIGH OFF RO!! OOOOHHH YAAA!!!!

Sweet sweet RO!:D

Upvote 0