• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Future RO fronts

I think the pacific theatre has recieved the least attention of all the fronts. Not even Combat mission has a game on that front. I think it would be the coolest as well. Beach landings, navy bombardment, beach figthing that leads to jungle fighting that leads to mountain fighting that leads to cave fighting, Close air support, flamethrowers. Theres just everything you could ever want in there. :D :p

Upvote 0
Zerknautscher said:
I'd like to have way more Ostfront scenarios before "going anywhere". I mean C'mon 14 Maps and some custommaps... Forgotten Hope has about 30 great Maps (ok not all eastern front), that should be doable for RO, too!
Yup. There are so many historical engagement possibilities for the Eastern Front you couldn't ever do them all even if you tried. The Americans on the other hand,. Normandy, Caen, Brecou.....blah blah...bla.......and around it goes......

Upvote 0
Well for where I would like to see RO go in the future. . . I really cant say, all I hope is that its a good, long, successful ride all the way.

But as for Tripwire, I would like to see them make their next game like RO (different name of course) but in the Itallian campain. Of course I cant tell Tripwire what to make next, but I think they pretty much got the good idea in focusing on forgotton fronts and I think Italy would be the next best place to start.

Upvote 0
MoH:pacific Assault + Forgotten Hope = enough for pacific!
I want more eastern front scenarios! For Example Charkow (would be enough for about 4 Maps),2-3 Kursk Maps, some more Stalingrad Maps (2-3), Leningrad(1-2) , Streets Of Berlin (1-2), Seelow Heights, Winter War maps and so on...
Maybe a Westfront Add-On (Jagdpanther, K

Upvote 0