• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game constantly returns to main menu while playing

We are still looking for a the issue so we can determine the fix.

Once again have you all tried to verify the cache?

And I'll say it once again. We are having trouble tracking this issue down and producing it localy to determine the cause. It will take some time for us to find it. If you do not want to wait I strongy urge you to request a refund through a steam support ticket or return the game to the store for a refund at this time.

Upvote 0
Maybe a solution (or problem)

Maybe a solution (or problem)

Yoshiro,

Im taking a guess on what (MIGHT) cause the problem. I have the new windows update and i need to get a license for my xp (Computer was handed down to me). Do you think that possibly the constant reminders to get a license is what might be crashing the game to the main menu? (Anybody else fit this category?) Im just thinking on all possibilities...what do you think.

dingo

Upvote 0
Validate XP?

Validate XP?

No one replied so i ask again...currently windows is telling me that i have a counterfeit copy. If I validate my copy of windows do you think it might prevent this problem of the game crashing to the main menu. For those of you with this problem do you have to license your windows xp or do you have a legitimate copy?

Upvote 0