• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good Website

con20or

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 16, 2006
Ireland
Ok, before the evil forum spirits take this little gem and banish it to the lonely plains of the "History" section, where all my posts seem to end up, let me make my argument as to why it should stay here.

http://www.battletanks.com/

Although yes, it is history, that really can apply to this entire game and every topic involved in it, the forum needs a section that is regularly visited (unlike history) where people can check back, and post cool pics, links etc.

The General discussion section is getting really stale, if it wasnt for the patch coming up there would be nothing new to talk about.

To calm the evil spirits I offer this kick ass pic, i found it on a russian site,

is2_1.jpg

Couldnt understand the text, so there might be way more.

Thats a pretty blinkered view. Its a WW2 game, whats wrong with some WW2 pictures that dont get lost in an obscure section of the forum?

The moderators on this forum are way to quick to shut threads up, or rubbish them, just to clarify, this ISNT really ww2, and your not a communist.

I wonder what will happen to this reply??

Upvote 0
Wolfstuka said:
but isnt this the history section? it even says History historical and arms technology related discussions and in order to get here you have to click on the words history in the forums place:confused:

Con20or originally made this post under the RO general discussion section because he didn't think he'd get the attention he desires in another area.

[RO]schneidzekk moved the post to the History section where it belongs.

Upvote 0
I really dont abuse forums or threads, but i feel as though I have been ignored completely on this one.

Im not

a; looking for attention
b; bored without a life

My simple point was that the general discussion section of the forum was becoming extremely boring,not due to the input, but due to the lack of any original news. This isnt a commentary on anyone, so unless [RO]schneidzekk controls this section of the forum there is no reason for such a hostile response.

All I was saying was instead of repeated posts on clown cars, satchel bombers or the quality of the grass on Arad for getting people stoned, maybe we could introduce one simple post for people to post good pictures, good screenshots, or if they were unable, links to good pictures.

There is NO section of the forum for this, the 2d and 3d sections seem to be only for modders, and after the "sound" section, are the least visited on the whole forum. I do not wish to start my own forum, but I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Unfortunatley the Tripwire staff took this as a personal affront to their honour, and banished this simple request to the shittiest corner of the forum.

I have tried a number of times to raise this simple point, and have been ignored completely.

Please, if any of the travellers who have blundered into the history section of the forum agree with this simple request (and it is) post your approval.

Upvote 0
You aren't ignored, but you obviously do not want to understand:The general Red Orchestra forum is for discussions about Red Orchestra, nothing else. If you do not find a forum for your posting use the most suiting Off Topic forum, because that is what they are for.

It is really simple.

Posting in the wrong forum happens, it means work for the mods, but hey, that is their job. Posting in the wrong forum on purpose is pretty bold.

Again: If you do not find a suiting forum, use the Off Topic sections.

Upvote 0