• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [-I-] - INForcers is recruiting

Clan INForcers is still recruiting.
Our Euro division needs about about 2-3 more players.

We are looking for mature players with a friendly attitude, who enjoy using teamwork and who would like to play RO competitively.
(we have regular trainings each week and also play official clan-wars matches on RO:Ladder. (www.roladder.net) :)
We also have a serious clanbase and a command structure.

INForcers is a clan priding itself on a winning attitude. Throughout its long history, INForcers has maintained a strong tradition of teamplay, tactics, discipline, community, and of course, WINNING. We also love having FUN, even while exhibiting a mature, highly reputable character. If you think you'd fit in nicely with us, then by all means, we want to hear from you!

Check our website and post in our forums if you are interested.

Last edited:
*BUMP*

Clan INForcers is still actively recruiting RO:O players for it's Euro as well as NA division.
If you have a mature attitude and you think you would fit in (check our forums), then let us know and post in our recruitment forum or contact me or another INForcers officer through ICQ or email.
We are a competitive clan, in the RO mod our divisions ended up #2 on the NA ladder and #3 on the Euro ladder.

Notes:
- only 18+ and a mature attitude
- you need Teamspeak2 and a headset
- we have members from all over Europe and USA, so you need to have no problem speaking English

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pyros777 said:
INForcers are one of the toughest clans weve ever played, and I tip my hat to them. :)

Got your server on my favorites guys. :D

I must concur, I have also faced them on the TWL competitive field of battle. They are well trained, very organized and bloody deadily.

Also patient, polite and understanding. Please tell me you practice alot so I'll feel better, lol :cool:

Keep up the good work guys.

Upvote 0