• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next Update

2 types armor piercing [no explosive -try and hit something] and he which makes fire. stick with ap in tank battle. check all this again after update tho.

a bit tip for u new guys. there's lots of really important button binds and wep stuff in this game. sort it out and fill in the important blank ones. learn to use ironsights , crouch lots. in tanks use mouse scroll wheel and 1,2,3 to change spots / views in tank

it's a hard game there's lots to learn, but this site is too big to find anything and you're in the wrong thread. go and find a game and ask someone.

Upvote 0
Character Names

Character Names

What happened to the names of the soldiers, I quite liked that they had the Correct German or Russian names, Why as it gone all English?? What's Wrong with panzer Fuhrer how lame is Tank Commander, I bet some Septic Tanks have been complaining they don't understand! How about an option to allow the names to be set at either, easy understand americanised names or the original ones.

Upvote 0
Please make the Soldier Class names an option in terms of language.... Despite being from England, I prefer having the names originally given in the game.

I know you are trying to welcome new players and all that, but I was a new player once, and I welcomed the idea of having 'traditional' names... Why can't other new players do the same?

Did this request come from the US by any chance?

Last edited:
Upvote 0