• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Prone.. stop hanging off windows in mid air

Makimaki

Jul 24, 2006
I think prone needs a change in the sense that you can have you body fully extended 1/2 way through a trench while laying down, and still being able to aim perfectly.

Same with mgers and how sometimes while prone they're guns will stick up in mid air, or how they can be proning off ontop of sandbags with 75% of there body hanging off of it, still being deployed on nothing but air

Either fall off the damn thing your hanging off of or disable proning in places where you shouldnt be : /

Makimaki said:
I think prone needs a change in the sense that you can have you body fully extended 1/2 way through a trench while laying down, and still being able to aim perfectly.

Same with mgers and how sometimes while prone they're guns will stick up in mid air, or how they can be proning off ontop of sandbags with 75% of there body hanging off of it, still being deployed on nothing but air

Either fall off the damn thing your hanging off of or disable proning in places where you shouldnt be : /

I seem to remember that TW should fix this?
I am wrong?
I must admit I got no ideas for this one.
But I agree with you non the less...
allthough it doesnt bother me maximum ATM, as it is more like a cosmetic issue.

Upvote 0
For the gun sticking into the air when prone issue

[RO]Wilsonam said:
New Features:
  • Improved the 3rd person upper body movement while prone. The upper body will now be able to adapt better to terrain while prone helping prevent many of the times when 3rd person players would appear to be aiming up in the air in 3rd person while they were aiming straight forward in first person.

From the changelog of the new patch.

Upvote 0
falconik said:
Do you think you should be allowed to prone in very tite spots, like places where your legs shoudn't really be able to fit there, kinda like cod 2 only lets you prone in places what are suitable.

I'm not sure about this one, the only thing bad about that is that i see alot of guns/feet sticking out of walls when people are proned in tight spaces.

The whole prone idea will definitely give the game a better feel in one way or another, make the enemy seem more realistic rather than... bots? Anyway none of my suggestions are at the top of the list, there to busy adding smoke grenades ;)

cheers,

-maki
.M.Vasz-RCT.98th

Upvote 0