• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

1/16 scalemodel T34/76

For quite some time I am working on a scalemodel of a T34/76, here is the result for now, it is still not finished yet as I need to improve and tweak the weathering and still need to attach some parts on it and the tracks are not finished yet. But here are some pictures (The members from the previous old RO 3.1 forums still probably remember my scalemodel skills:D)

DSCF1658.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

DSCF1661.jpg

DSCF1662.jpg

DSCF1663.jpg

DSCF1665.jpg

DSCF1666.jpg

DSCF1667.jpg

Sabot said:
Ye how do you "make" them?

Do you buy them and re shell them, or do you buy a controller and do it the long way?

This is not a RC tank, this is a static display one, like the scale1:35 scalemodel tanks, this one got interior too:turret interior, driver compartment interior, engine in full scale and transmission in scale, that is why it took me over a year to build, paint and weather it; it had more than 800 parts.
Maybe I will put up some pics of the interior.

Upvote 0
EvilAmericanMan said:
I've always wondered how the tracks are done in big scale modelling. Were your tracks all one piece or was each one a seperate piece? I do 1/72nd scale and all the good models (Usually Revell) are link and length, some being longer pieces than others and some single pieces.

Those are single link plastic tracks. I also do 1/35 scale and in the box are always one long plastic track, but I buy for those models single link steel tracks from Friul, they are quite expensive, but look really realistic because of the realistic hanging of those tracks.

Upvote 0
[DA]DIZ said:
U got some other pics of ur work ? I really like it :) Makes me wanna try it again myself, i had my share of modeling when i was a young dumbass :rolleyes: .
I mainly bought small airplane models and make them looked crashed using my famous lighter technique :D

He used to have a post with lots of pics of his other stuff, but I think it disappeared along with the old forums.

Upvote 0