• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Warhammer Online

Maschine Pistole-38

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2005
Oregon
This game sounds ****ing awesome.

Players will also notice that their characters change as they grow stronger. This is all part of their silhouetting quest at Mythic. Orcs actually get bigger, stronger and more muscley as they reach higher levels. The goal is that in RvR, players will recognize instantly without using a con system the strength and class of their enemy. If you

/me drools

I wish it would be next year already. :|

Deathsai said:
You mean "newsletter signup." :(

There's also some beta test thingy for whole guilds that join but I don't know if that thing is on anymore.

Here's some info about the beta stages.
http://www.warherald.com/news/fullArticle.php?newsid=18

And also how to get in http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/community/faq/faq.php#How_beta_test

"Yes, I said guild beta. I'll be putting that together and taking applications late this summer. Guilds will be judged based on how active your members are in your current game or forum (NOT number of members), the length of time you've been together, your website, and more. We'll want a mix of guild types, of course, so my best advice for potential guilds is to be who you are with as much style as possible."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
revolutioN said:
meh i got turned off because the trailers all cool graphically etc but then you see ingame screens and videos and it has the same crap cartoony graphics WoW does.

edit : btw if your lookin for the next mmo to wipe out WoW take a look at Age of conan! now thats an MMO!

Cartoony graphics WoW has? Lol...those are WARHAMMER graphics! I guess you never saw/played the tabletop. Warhammer isn't a completely serious universe, and it's great because of it.

And I really really don't see the appeal with age of conan...one race to play, the graphics looked sub par to me.

Upvote 0
revolutioN said:
meh i got turned off because the trailers all cool graphically etc but then you see ingame screens and videos and it has the same crap cartoony graphics WoW does.

edit : btw if your lookin for the next mmo to wipe out WoW take a look at Age of conan! now thats an MMO!

Well the "gr4phix" can't be near photorealistic or have per-pixel lighting when there is a massive battle going on with 80+ players. You would need some good hardware for that.

Upvote 0
Lionel-RIchie said:
Cartoony graphics WoW has? Lol...those are WARHAMMER graphics! I guess you never saw/played the tabletop. Warhammer isn't a completely serious universe, and it's great because of it.

And I really really don't see the appeal with age of conan...one race to play, the graphics looked sub par to me.

The Warhammer universe has been becoming much darker in recent years however... This game looks a bit more like the earlier 'goofy' editions of WH, with catapulting Orcs no less lol

Upvote 0