• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

requirements

10 fps is a bit low i think...
your system specs look fine to me though, but i'd recommend getting another 512 MB RAM, to speed up load times.
thanks to the improved file system the developers put to use, the load times have decreased a lot, so you could try to wait out how long loading times are, i dont know :rolleyes: you'll see, if it is slow, then another 512 MB RAM might be the answer.. it was for me:p

Upvote 0
My specs are ok I have a 6600 gt 128 ddr1, 1 gig (duel) pci 3200 and a amd athlon 2400+. I can put everything on the highest res highest and it runs fine for me, game loads for about 30-35 secs. I have defragmented my memory and hardrive so that has helped, im getting a new pc for my birthday, which is at the 26 of auguest yay!! :D

I think you would certainly need more memory, doubles fps and alot of the times lets you double graphic settings. But like Yoshiro said wait and try the demo. See how it runs im guessing -medium-high with your specs with allright fps... But im no expert.

Upvote 0