• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tiger traversing and panzerfausts.

turbografx16

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Netherlands
Hi,

I was just wondering, are the devs considering implementing the ability for the Tiger tank to traverse on its treads to make up for its slow turret speed?

Also, will panzerfausts become modelled more accurately? They should be able to penetrate 165-200mm of armor yet as far as I know, ingame it will always take 2 hits to destroy a T34/IS2.

turbografx16 said:
Also, will panzerfausts become modelled more accurately? They should be able to penetrate 165-200mm of armor yet as far as I know, ingame it will always take 2 hits to destroy a T34/IS2.

This has not been my experience. I can almost always kill Russian tanks in one shot with the Faust.

Make sure you're angling it correctly. They can dud if they impact wrong.

Upvote 0
The Neutral steering capability of the Tiger has been discussed many times. While it was one of the few WWII tanks capable of doing this it was a very bad practice. It places an enormous amount of stress on the treads and will easily damage something. Given the lack of the ability on other tanks and the rarity of its use due to self inflicted damage there is little to no chance of it appearing.

PF kills, like many others, depend on the angle. I get many one shot PF kills, I have also had three PFs not kill at T-34. That's life.

Upvote 0