• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Code of Manly Conduct: How Manly Men Play Red Orchestra

Nimsky said:
Nimky's contribution: when you shoot the weapon out of your foe's hands, quickly drop your own weapon, pick up his, quickly charge towards him and then smash in his skull with the buttstock of his own rifle. There aren't many more embarrassing ways to get killed than that.

Bayoing you in the Odessa sniper building the other day was fun EvilHobo, too bad you saw me clipping. :D
lol! Reminds me of a time where I knocked a PTRD gunner's pistol out of his hand in CQB. I promptly picked it up and capped him! I felt so manly.

Upvote 0
EvilHobo said:
And a real cruel man will do what I did today, which was spot a lost enemy tanker about 600m away and drive up to him. He went prone and started scooting away, and I let him hear the sound of my rounds changing and loading. He then ceased to be.

He was one of those unmanly men who bailed from his tank because one round struck it. Far too often I encountered them.

You are a sick man... I love it! I would have just ran him over :)

Upvote 0
I just had one of my most manly round ever. I was playing at odessa at just in a matter of minutes after I joined the game I had killed nearly 20 people with just hip-shooting and bayofighting.
I charged against 4 germans and hip-shooting one of them as I approached them, then I bayoed the 2nd one of them and the 3rd one shot at me in panic, but just before he pulled the trigger I had moved away so he hit the 4th guy, but before I could engage the 3rd guy in combat I was blown to pieces by a nade.
I felt so manly after that.

Upvote 0
i have to agree. lol one time I WAS trying to run over germans on ogledow i was at the farm there were 4 infantry and 2 panzers all together on the far side of the farm, i drove right into them and i got hit by a faust from the side. instead of drying i flew in the air like 3 body lenghts and landers on top of 2 germans and drove out of there. we need to figurre out how to pfaust rocket jump

Upvote 0
whatsz a true ro-player

A "true" Ro-Player, kills him self 10 times, when the map starts, so he startes the round with -10 frags and get highest score ALWAYS without to capture ANY objective (only the last one to win, and when enemys are in it and he is alone).

A, "true" Ro-player use grenades to destroy tanks while beeing in FRONT of them, stachels are for them who dont know it better, panzerfausts anyway, just to club (tanks as well)

A "true" RO-player, throw there weapon away and picks up only one magazine

A "true" RO-Player, is not supressed by MGs, he supress the MG-guner, with a pistol.

A "true" RO-Player, plays Counter Strike, only to own them all, to tell it comes from RO, and to convince them to play it

A "true" RO-Player, does not think, a broken leg is a debit

A "ture" RO-Player plays only other games, to loose his skills, so its a chalange again.

A "true" RO-Player, speaks German AND Russian PERFECTLY, without any accent, only when needed, to fool about the enemy.

A "true" RO-Player does not need tank optics, to hit enemies, regardless what distance.

A "true" RO-Player, does not ***** about the distance fog, its just another challenge to hit the enemy on distance.

A "true" RO-Player only count kills beyond 100m as frags, as well as for mps! (except bayo kills, its 10m there)

A "true" RO-Player only call a bayonet kill, a boyonet kill, when he charge against the target for at least 15sec. Frontal.

A "true" RO-player gives, people he shot there weapon out of there hands, his main gun, and kills them after that, regardless what class he is or weapon he has!

A "true" RO-Player never aims for the head, it just goes to fast.

A "true" RO-Player never presh F1 (or what ever key) for the score, he just is top score. Always.

A "true" RO-Player gets only (and ONLY) beaten by the developers, they just now all the glitches they can use against him.

A "true" RO-Player, does not shot at his team members, they walk in his line of fire.

A "ture" RO-Player, is never camping, only in front of the enemy. With meele weapons.

*"True" RO-Players do not need to speak/spell correct english.

Upvote 0
you know what..i completely agree comrade. i was laughing so hard from reading that. hehe i play counterstrike but i tell them to come to ro. i do loose my skill in that game and i play it like ro i just charge out shooting wildly and yelling in russian. 40% of the time it works

when i am comander i stand in my spawn with my pistol. i shoot it into the air and yell go go go and attack and engage . if they are caping in spawn i shoot them with my pistol

Upvote 0
Hows this for manly you stuffsuckers;

Play infantry map, get shot multiple times in a row by same opponent, you cant get him from fekkin any angle you just get shoot by him time after time.

Solution: Sideswitch

In spawn type In capitals BAYONEEET then run zigsaging like a sow in a burnin barn to his location, bayo his rectum up his neck, with a content smile on your face watch him type WTF and hear him scream ADMIIIIIN on voip.

THATS manly, i know i done it.....hehehhe

Upvote 0
Another tip!

Go to Barashka, get a sniper rifle, expend all your ammunition on the charging germans, whilst hearing their commander say "Kill that pisshead mauser" all because you are pwning them.:D

..That was a great round, 93 sniper kills, LOL

AND #2: A manly RO player always seeks the loser who accidentally tk'ed him and shoots his SMG out his hand, drops his rifle, and takes it....Then bashes his skull in...Then performs the perfect T-bag...Then yells Pwnage...Then gets kicked...Repeat...

Upvote 0