• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Strange Video Game Habits

Hey, this topic is just for fun. Go ahead and post your strange/weird game video game habits for any game, not just RO. Got a ritual before you go online? Do somthing and you dont know why? Post it here!

Let me start, its had to have been more than five years since I started, but my strange habit is that I allways move my mouse in time with relaoding animations, I started it when I was playing Red Faction a long time ago, and I have been doing it ever since. Now when I try to NOT do it the game looks and feels strange. But when I get it down just perfect for a particular weapon it looks really cool. (Does anyone else do this?)

Lol, theres my strange habit, post yours too.

Oohhh, doging shots while playing! I used to do that.

Back when the origional Doom was the newest game and I was like 4 or 5, my dad would play but he would let me use the shoot key, so he would move and I would shoot. Sometimes we would get so absorbed into the game we would try and lean to see around the next corner, and a few times we actually ducked for an incoming fireball or rocket.

Good times.

Upvote 0
When im trying to run by a tank that doesnt quite see me but could if he turned the turret or something i sometimes duck a little as my character also runs in a crouched position. Also i used to sometimes wear my German m42 Stahlhelm when i played but i havent done that in a while because the helm gets in the way of the headset:eek::D

Upvote 0
Anytime I shoot and kill an enemy, I yell out BOOM HEAD SHOT!!! Makes me feel really good!

j/k

I don't really have any weird or interesting habits when playing games. I always laugh at the people who move as the character in game like doging or moving side to side. I never understood why people do this, it doesn't help or make a difference to the gameplay.

Sometimes I crack my nuckles, elbows, neck, back and ankles...does that count? (yes I can crack pretty much any joint in my body)

Upvote 0