• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Faces of War demo

Squads are a new feature in this game, the original didn't have it, so i'm new to this myself.. But as far as i know, you can click on the portrait of the squad leader in the left lower corner, this way the whole squad will be chosen. But i can't guarantee you this, as i said. I'll ask some guys about it and make a little experiment myself - and write you 100% correct answer. :)

Upvote 0
Lionel-RIchie said:
Making because not every game company is trying to appeal to the extremely small percentage of players who are anal retentive enough to demand their games to be carbon-copies of WW2, down to having to use the bathroom in ditches and routine lice checks.

Try no game company. Im sorry I actually value historical accuracy and dont want some stupid piece of nonsense **** shoved down my throat with every game. They dont make war movies with midgets do they?

Upvote 0
BTW, you can play as a german in this game (well, when it'll come out). The original also had this option and german campaign was one of the most interesting.
When you see Sherman killing the Tiger, don't get mad. Let's just wait for the tactical difficulty and see, in the original the Tiger literally teared everything Allied to pieces: shermans, matildas etc. Guys who whine about RO's Tiger would love it. :)

Upvote 0
Another ****** game for all the germophiliacs out there, germans get more points for killing allied tanks.
And needless to say that german tanks > everything even a pershing.

Allies should get more tanks faster, before you get the pershing germans can get their panther.

The other big BS is that a howitzer can only shoot 60 meter, wtf did they smoke during developing that piece of arcade garbage? And why are the maps so freaking small? This is WW2 god damnit.

Upvote 0
Looking at your sig it doesn't suprise me to read something like that from you.

Wow, funny post smart***.

-points are unrealistic, last time I checked the americans won wars by capturing and holding territory
-maps are too small, wtf is that? They are even smaller than the ones in CoH
-I didn't know that the entire german forces were grey, poor fellaws
-balance? Germans got 25 points for destroying one perhing and we got 10 points for 1x Kingtiger and 1x Jagdpanther. That's total BS....

This game has despite the physics and graphics NO "innovation" , some points are even more unrealistic than in CoH.
This game has potiential and lots of features, but they get destroyed by dumb arcade gameplay.

Upvote 0
The other big BS is that a howitzer can only shoot 60 meter, wtf did they smoke during developing that piece of arcade garbage? And why are the maps so freaking small? This is WW2 god damnit.

Not every video game has to be a realistic simulation.

Give the artillery any longer range and you can just utterly decimate the enemy in Frontline without any retribution.

It's called game balance...y'know...games need to be fun sometimes, not just educational.

Edit: I'm not sure what's arcadey about the game over than "Easy mode" in single player or the fact that it takes a bamillion hits to kill a German tank with any other tank :p

Upvote 0
Germans got 25 points for destroying one perhing and we got 10 points for 1x Kingtiger and 1x Jagdpanther. That's total BS....
FFS, YOU are german!

Oh and I just played the demo(frontlines, 1vs1) and it's very funny, I like it very much. After trying the SP Demo I was more like "what a crappy game", now I think i'll be buying it.

Upvote 0