• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good 1337 servers?

Munk is extremely good, follow him !!!! :D Some maps i hunt him exclusivly as to take out the biggest threat.

FK's custom maps server is normally full and has some good matchs......

I'll agree with others, the "leet" talk **** generaly doesnt play out well in the RO community, word to the wise, DO not use it here !

Upvote 0
Hahahah! When did those who regularly are on top of the scoreboard become the most l**t players? What about those skilled tank drivers who are very important to the team and their respective commanders yet don't get a single point? Bah..

Cptn_Miller said:
I'll agree with others, the "leet" talk **** generaly doesnt play out well in the RO community, word to the wise, DO not use it here !
I agree.

Upvote 0
Yeah the '1337' talk generally makes me cringe but I thought this was semi-funny.

GJr72222.gif

Upvote 0
Munk Polkadot said:
Just add the list of good players you meet online to your buddy list. Including clan tags with * attached in the end works too. And then join in when you find them.

This answer for the win. When you recognize the consistantly "good" players, just add that clan tag plus the * wildcard, chances are even if you miss out on playing with that particular player, his/her clanmates are gonna be pretty decent too. ;)

Oh, and what servers do we play on? Well, the full ones ofcourse :p (no tank maps in my case though)

Upvote 0