• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Guten tag alas! I'm new to the forums having just yesterday found out about the existance of this game. A bit of background: I'm <cough> 44 <cough> ;), have studied WWII history for many years and played WW2Online for 2 years serving in s.Pz.jag Abteilung 653 of the 12th SS HJ Div., later renamed Kampfgruppe Meyer (if there are any vets from that group here you'll remember me as vHessen).

Anyways, I've alot of reading to catch up on about this game and have yet to go thru the FAQ so I don't even know if the game is in stores yet or still in Beta. In any case, I'm glad to be here and look forward to meeting and fighting alongside you all. :)

Upvote 0
Sup im l3ad k. Just got the game today, although Ive been playing it for some time. How u ask? Well, first time I got the game was not in a honest way, if you know what I mean (plz dont linch me :( ),
but i really liked the game and decided to buy it, aslo felt a bit guilty. Afterall i DID promise myself not to buy another PC game in my life, after I got BF2 which was a total dissapointment

Tripwire you have done an amazing job. MANY game developers should learn from you,

Not a native english speaker so I hope you understood me

Upvote 0
Hey all names Monkeyman hear me roar errr...squeek.
I enjoy climbing trees during the day, grooming my fur, eating bags of pizzarolls and and enjoying Ostfront at night.

Thanks for all the good games guys! CHEERS!

dog22.gif

Monkeyman :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0