• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where are all you RO players from ?

kabex said:
:eek: don't say that!
Brazil participaed in WW2, it gave a good contribution to the Allied cause(for that, it should be respected). It also might not be the richest country but it has one of the strongest economies in the world and its a global leader regarding alternative fuels and their widespread implementation. Beautiful women too(say hi to Adriana Lima please). ;)

I believe it sent a few fighter squadrons to the mediterranean theatre along with a few divisions of soldiers, which fought in the battles for Italy.

It's the Latin-American country with the most direct contribution in WW2(it saw actual ground combat).

My country sent a few air wings to the pacific and Germany, too. No land units though. :D
Beautiful women????????:eek: n

Upvote 0
lol
i wonder which side all you guys play all being russkie-haters (or u should be as you've never been russkie-lovers)
anyway...
i've noticed here 2 russians, probably 3 /one was half yank/
and one naziukrainian...
****in stupid...
lol i believed this game appeared in russian stores at least by 9th of may... no ****in way...
wish i could also write smth like one of the posters did
1/6th of the worlds land... a huge pink spot on ur political map, but i think i shouldnt, as im not a RO player as those stupid morons dont even say the release date... its said 2006... damn it could be 31st of december in 2006...
****in not fair russians will have this game one of the last...
and again..why so many yanks playing...? bored of shooting pure aryans and decided to protect europe from "descendants of Genghis Khan"? well , we'll come for ur lifes and wifes then...
oh, those russians...

Upvote 0
Centimeter said:
lol
i wonder which side all you guys play all being russkie-haters (or u should be as you've never been russkie-lovers)
anyway...
and one naziukrainian...
****in stupid...
lol i believed this game appeared in russian stores at least by 9th of may... no ****in way...
1/6th of the worlds land... a huge pink spot on ur political map, but i think i shouldnt, as im not a RO player as those stupid morons dont even say the release date... its said 2006... damn it could be 31st of december in 2006...
and again..why so many yanks playing...? bored of shooting pure aryans and decided to protect europe from "descendants of Genghis Khan"? well , we'll come for ur lifes and wifes then...
oh, those russians...

wtf? oO heil!

seriously just buy the game with a credit card from steam

Upvote 0
Centimeter said:
lol
anyway...
and one naziukrainian...
****in stupid...
oh, those russians...
Ya... order through steam. In the mean time... I'll be aimin' for ya.
DirtyHarry.jpg

Upvote 0
Centimeter said:
as a primitive asian who can only **** women and drink vodka , i dont use credit cards...and it seems to be expensive to buy it using steam
It's cheaper on Steam than in stores, wherever you may live. If you don't have a credit card, get a friend to loan you one.

Everybody should have a credit card or at least a debit card(works too). I bought RO online, it will never ever ever ever be sold in Mexico, and I am not whining all over the forums for it.

I bought it online, like one should if they don't live in an extremely developed area. ;)

Upvote 0