• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank reload times dependant on crew numbers

Just had a thought that would make it more benificial for players to team up in tanks.

If there are more people in the tank then in theory they should be able to reload the gun faster (More hands make less work).

So why not make it so that if there are 2 people in the tank they can load the gun faster than the solo tank players thus make it more benifical to share. :rolleyes:

I think that is exactly what we need to deter solo tankers.

I agree that it is not realistic since the driver and front MG gunner didn't help with reloading but I see solo tanking much more unrealistic than a reloading time bonus for having a fully crewed tank.

(But I also agree that solo tanking can sometimes be the only way you can get anything done, espically with bots or other players who dont know what to do yet.)

It could be that when you had a full crew the reloading time was as it is now, then for each empty slot in the tank would add like 5 seconds, more or less.

Maybe it could be a server option, so that servers can have this on or off.

Upvote 0
SiC-Disaster said:
there is only one loader mate, no room for 2 people to load a shell, you'd get in eachother way IRL.
i understand why you want it, for teamplay etc, but as RO is a realistic (as close as can be up to now, and near future if you ask me :D ) i dont think this should be implemented.
otherwise it would have been a good idea
Well their you have it folks.

Upvote 0