• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Turretless tanks, vanishing tanks, blank rounds

SEC

Mar 27, 2006
Most of the time I see no turrets on tanks unless I walk right up to them, sometimes not even then (especially on Orel-is it related to the number of vehicles?). Tanks appear to move to a position, then vanish and reappear a few vehicle lengths back from the position where they just vanished. The gun on my tank appears to fire blanks half the time. I've checked for packet loss and I'm not experiencing any. Can anyone give me some leads on what I need to do to sort these problems out please? I am not technically minded so as much basic detail as possible would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks:)

SEC said:
Thanks, vimacs-updated drivers but no improvement. Mr Bunsy-have set netspeed correctly for my connection as far as I can tell (modem) but I'm not aware of the netspeed tweaks-can you offer more info? Thanks.
Try setting it to the lowest possible, and see if it makes any difference. You can also change it manually in game with the command netspeed (I think that's right).

Upvote 0