• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GuidoTorpedo

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 10, 2006
Has anyone thought to start modding an Invasion of France and the Low Countries modification? Basically adding German early war equipment and replacing the Russians with the French? I think this would be a fun mod with lots of early war equipment (and some of the french tanks were superior to the german ones).

I'd love to see this happen.

A lot of the vehicles and weapons required for the german and british forces will be added by the Burning Sands: 40-43 mod. And as we are already working alongside Campagna Italiana it'd be great to see a 3rd team join the community of mods and add the 1940 European theatre to the RO universe.

If people are interested then I'm sure we'd be glad to help them in any way we can.

Upvote 0
GuidoTorpedo said:
Has anyone thought to start modding an Invasion of France and the Low Countries modification? Basically adding German early war equipment and replacing the Russians with the French? I think this would be a fun mod with lots of early war equipment (and some of the french tanks were superior to the german ones).

Fall Gelb would be interesting with RO, to say the least. Char B1bis vs Panzer III F anybody?

Upvote 0
Seth_Soldier said:
lol but if you aren't able to model the multiple breakdown of the char b1bis, he's going to be invincible !
He would be more invincible than a tiger ii at its time !

Not if the PzJg I is modeled. That 47mm cannon should help with the Char problem.

Also French tanks should be modeled to be slower (on and off road) and have a slower reload speed due to the one man turrets.

Upvote 0
it's the dream of all the modders !
especially for a little modding community !

but the best would be to regroup all the mods under 1 mod and using mini-mod for the differents gameplays (if the gameplays are differents).
Each ex-team would continue to be concentrated on their front but their stuff would benefit each other ...
And finally you have a mod which cover many fronts ...

Upvote 0